Indoor Volleyball - coed, mens, womens

Golf Leagues & Scrambles

Darts

Bowling

Pool

Sand Volleyball

Biking & Hiking

Tennis

Social Events

Happy Hour

Annual Affair

Excursions

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Volleyball-summer wrap-up & getting ready for fall

First, I would like to congratulate the first and second place summer coed volleyball winners for each league, whose pictures are featured on this and the next page.

Second, I want to give a great big “Thank you” to each of the league managers for this past session: Jennifer Kolbeck (A League), Stacy Morton (BB League), Denise Hamilton (B League), and Rob Smith (B1 League). Each did a fantastic job keeping the leagues on track. Because of their efforts, everyone seemed to have a great time.

FALL SESSION: all of the information you will need, including tryout dates and times, can be found on the OSC website, at http://www.omahasportsclub.com/volleyball.htm.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to call me at (402) 359-1055 or write me at volleyball@omahasportsclub.com.

I know I have asked this many times, but I must once again request that one or more of you volunteer to run our leagues. This year will be my third serving as volleyball chairperson, and I so need a replacement. Your help would be greatly appreciated.